Should You Get A Proofreader For Your Manuscript?
If you were to live in the era before computers, manuscripts were the original handwritten work of the author. Now with typewriters and computers in modern era, manuscripts are considered to be the original work of the author before being submitted to the publisher.
Manuscripts are the author’s original work, and how it’s written defines who the author is. How the format of the manuscript is written tells a lot about the author. If a manuscript document was full of errors then it shows the author is not a good writer. However, if the manuscript has little to no errors then it shows the author’s positive credibility.
Some of the benefits of having manuscript proofreading:
- A properly written manuscript will help you, as the author, gain respect from your readers.
- There is assurance that your readers will fully comprehend your writing.
- Frees you from worrying about being fully correct about your writing.
- Increases your confidence in your writing because it’s being double-checked.
- Increases your foundation knowledge of copyrighting ihr kommentar ist hier.
Manuscript formatting tips to follow:
- Format 1 inch for all margins
- No numbering of the title page. Start numbering the pages starting from the content.
- The header of each page should include: the author’s name, title of the novel, and the page number.
- Each chapter should be on a new page. Start the chapter one-third down of the page. Start the chapter 4-5 lines below the chapter’s title.
- All lines of the content body should be double-spaced.
- Start the paragraph with 5 spaces indented.
- Use the standard Time New Roman font, with 12-point size.
Second Set of Eyes Needed
You as the author have written your manuscript and you have read it many times. However, your eyes are used to your writing and you will miss some grammatical errors. As a writer, you should do all you can to minimize your grammatical errors. Here at Expert Editors, we have the professionals who will help you in your proofreading. We will provide your manuscript with a second set of eyes, which will retain you as a credible author. You don’t need to go to your friends or family or anyone else in your network. We respect your privacy and we will keep things anonymous. So what are you waiting for? Don’t hesitate and sign up with us and free yourself from the burden of manuscript proofreading.