The ExpertEditors.Net Scholarship Program awards one $1,000 scholarship each year. This year’s winner will be announced on March 16, 2017. To be eligible to enter the ExpertEditors.net Scholarship Program, you must meet the following criteria:
- Attend classes at an accredited college or university in the U.S.
- Be a legal resident of the U.S. or provide a valid green card.
- Maintain a cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.0
- The deadline for ExpertEditors.net Scholarship Contest entries is 12 p.m. (noon) EST on February 16, 2017.
- No late entries will be accepted!
- Please direct all questions concerning scholarships to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Regrettably, no scholarship or essay contest questions can be answered by phone.
You must write a minimum of 1,200 words essay in reference to the information presented below. There is no maximum word count.
We will focus on grammar and your ability to present ideas clearly. Include works cited page with a minimum of two sources. The essay must follow the Modern Language Association (MLA) system for documenting sources.
Nuclear power provides cheap and clean energy. The benefits of nuclear technology far overweigh the disadvantages. Do you agree or disagree? Give reasons for your answer.
Submit your essay using the form below. Do not send your transcript unless it is requested.
© 2010-2016 - ExpertEditors.Net