2017 Winner: Aman Chowdhury (St. Joseph’s College)
2016 Winner: Keith Murphy (University of Central Florida)
The ExpertEditors.Net Scholarship Program awards one $1,000 scholarship each year. This year’s winner will be announced on August 20, 2018. To be eligible to enter the ExpertEditors.net Scholarship Program, you must meet the following criteria:
- Attend classes at an accredited college or university in the U.S.
- Be a legal resident of the U.S besuchen sie diese website. or provide a valid green card.
- Maintain a cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.0
- The deadline for ExpertEditors.net Scholarship Contest entries is 12 p.m. (noon) EST on July 20, 2018.
- No late entries will be accepted!
- Please direct all questions concerning scholarships to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Regrettably, no scholarship or essay contest questions can be answered by phone.
You must write a minimum of 1,200 words essay in reference to the information presented below. There is no maximum word count.
We will focus on grammar and your ability to present ideas clearly. Include works cited page with a minimum of two sources. The essay must follow the Modern Language Association (MLA) system for documenting sources.
A key part of your dissertation or thesis is the methodology. This is not quite the same as ‘methods’. How to choose your methodology and precise research methods for dissertation or thesis.
Submit your essay using the form below. Do not send your transcript unless it is requested.
© 2010-2022 - ExpertEditors.Net